If you have an event you’d like to share email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
CAD / BIM / VDC Learning Meetup
June 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
cadteacher | Virtual Design & Construction Institute (VDCI) has been training architects, engineers and contractors throughout North America since 1997. Based in San Diego, cadteacher | VDCI is the largest online Autodesk Training Center in North America, and is also the first and only nationally accredited CAD and BIM Vocational Institute in North America.
Please join us for a one-hour hosted Lunch and Learn meetup.
- Compare different software types – CAD v BIM
- Rank where you and your firm are on the technology curve
- Identify the best practices for enhancing your technical skills
- Prepare yourself to be current with today’s software technology
- Join your colleagues in learning more about where software technology is going
During this lunch hour, participants will learn about the current trends in software technology and how they can prepare themselves. Training opportunities and course discounts available to AIA members will be addressed. Software being presented includes AutoCAD, Revit and Fusion 360.
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
12:00 noon – 1:00 pm
cadteacher \ Virtual Design & Construction Institute
3904 Groton Street Lab 100
San Diego CA 92110 (Point Loma)
Street parking and informal lunch included. CE credits included and recorded by AIA|SD.
Free for AIA members and their guests.
$15 for non-members