AIA Contract Documents are divided into six alphanumeric series by document use or purpose. Follow links in the table for a description of documents in each series.
|Document Series||Document Type||Document Numbers|
|A-Series||Owner/Contractor Agreements||A101, A102, A103, A105, A107, A132, A133, A134, A141, A142, A151, A195, A201, A232, A251, A295, A305, A310, A312, A401, A441, A701, A751|
|B-Series||Owner/Architect Agreements||B101, B103, B104, B105, B107, B108, B109, B132, B142, B143, B144/ARCH-CM, B152, B153, B161, B162, B195, B201, B202, B203, B204, B205, B206, B207, B209,B 210, B211, B212, B214, B252, B253, B305|
|C-Series||Other Agreements||C101, C106, C132, C191, C195, C196, C197, C198, C199, C401, C441, C727|
|D-Series||Miscellaneous Documents||D101, D200|
|G-Series||Contract Administration and Project Management Forms||G601, G602, G701, G701/CMA, G702, G703, G704, G704/CMA, G704/DB, G705, G706, G706A, G707, G707A, G709, G710, G711, G712, G714, G714/CMA, G715, G716, G732, G736, G737, G801, G802, G803, G804, G806, G807, G808, G809, G810|
- ACD5 Online Service License, create, share, and edit your documents anywhere an internet connection is available.
- Unlimited Desktop Software License, gives 1 to 30 users the ability to create, edit, and finalize over 200 AIA Contract Documents (this license requires you to download the AIA Contract Document software on each individual computer).
- Limited Desktop Software License, requires users to download the AIA Contract Document software to a specific computer.
- AIA Documents-on-Demand Plus, choose one of nearly 200 documents, edit it as you wish, and finalize that document one time per purchase.
- AIA Documents-on-Demand, purchase and download a PDF version of most AIA Contract Documents (this product does not allow you to edit or customize any of the legal language).
- Paper Documents
Step 3: Return your completed order form to us by A) Fax: (619)232-4542 or B) in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VISA, MasterCard or American Express accepted. We don no accept Discover.
- Orders must be received by noon for same day processing.
- Walk-in customers are encouraged to call in advance. This will save time and effort and also ensure that we do have the documents in stock.
Alternative places to purchase hard copies of AIA Contract Documents:
- AIA Orange County | 4100 Birch St., Newport Beach, CA 92660 | (949)225-5900 | www.aiaorangecounty.org
- AIA Los Angeles | 3780 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 800, Los Angeles, CA 90010 | (213)639-0777 | www.aialosangeles.org
- Builder’s Book | 8001 Canoga Avenue, Canoga Park, CA 91304 | (800)275-2665 | www.buildersbook.com
- BNi Building News | 990 Park Center Drive, Suite E, Vista, CA 92081 | (888)264-2665 | www.bnibooks.com
- Construction Book | (800)253-0541 | www.constructionbook.com
Interns and ARE candidates now have easier access to Contact Documents for study purposes.
Interns and candidates for the Architect Registration Examination (ARE) can and should use AIA Contract Documents as study materials for the Construction Documents and Services division for the ARE. Free sample documents are now available on the Emerging Professional’s Companion website.
Beginner’s Guide to AIA Contract Documents Software
The Beginner’s Guide to AIA Contract Documents Software will help you get started with a quick overview of Contract Documents software, and show you step-by-step how to create, edit, share and manage contract documents.
New customers of AIA Contract Document desktop software receive a free online orientation. Follow along while the trainer shows you how to use key features and answers your software questions, and shows you how to access resources and support.
Please email Hasti Hejazi at email@example.com if you have any questions or difficulties registering.
Contract Documents Knowledge Base
Visit the AIA Contract Documents Knowledge Base, which answers some 500 questions about purchasing documents, using AIA Contract Documents® software, and selecting and understanding AIA documents and forms.
Software and Document Content Questions
Technical questions regarding AIA Contract Documents Software should be referred to AIA Contract Documents® Technical Support, (800)492-7732, or sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
All questions regarding the use or content of AIA Contract Documents® should be referred to Documents Information at the AIA National component, (202)626-7526, (800)942-7732, or sent via e-mail to email@example.com. Document Information assistance is available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. E.T.
AIA Contract Documents® and the content therein are copyrighted works owned buy the American Institute of Architects. AIA Contract Documents® are protected by U.S. Copyright Law and International Treaties. Unauthorized reproduction, display or distribution of an AIA Contract Document, or any portion of it, may result in serve civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law. AIA Contract Documents® are licensed for one time use only and may not be reproduced prior to its completion.
AIA, The American Institute of Architects® and the AIA emblem are registered trademarks owned by the American Institute of Architects.
For questions, please contact:
Lily Roman, Membership and Administrative Coordinator, at (619)232-0109 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.